Thursday 30 August 2012

Tottenham Poised To Land Goalkeeper, Hugo Lloris


photo
Tottenham Hotspur are on the brink of agreeing a £12 million deal to sign France international keeper Hugo Lloris from Lyon.

Tottenham are noted for their frantic activity in the final hours of the transfer window and, after agreeing a deal with Fulham to sign midfielder Moussa Dembele on Tuesday, they are now confident of signing Lloris ahead of Friday's transfer deadline.

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed that Spurs have stepped up their pursuit of Lloris in recent days, with manager Andre Villas-Boas viewing the 25-year-old as a better long-term option in his first team than 41-year-old Brad Friedel.

Shakhtar Donetsk forward Willian remains a firm target for Spurs and his eagerness to move to North London should see the deal concluded before Friday as well, with Villas-Boas on course for a revamped team ahead of Saturday's Premier League fixture against Norwich at White Hart Lane.

Meanwhile, reports in Germany suggest Rafael van der Vaart's proposed move to Hamburg may yet be revived, with Spurs willing to part with the injury prone Dutchman if they sign suitable replacements in the coming days.

1 comment:

  1. Mighty Dr Keke Has Done it again..My names are Sonya Weisner from USA. My ex split up with me 2 months ago and I have been trying to get him back since then. he left me with no contact and just ignores me constantly. I have pleaded and begged him through texts messages for him to come back to me but he wont reply, I wanted him back desperately. We where in a very good and sound relationship, I cry myself to sleep all the time yet he just ignores me and gets on with his life like I didn't exist with a New girlfriend, we where couple for over a year, I tried my best to get him back but did not work out until I found a spell caster called Mighty Dr Keke Odin in USA who help me and cast a unique and pure powerful love spell for which I use in getting back my ex back within 48 hours. You can contact him as follows

    Email: greatkekespelltemple@gmail.com

    Website: greatkekespelltemple01.webs.com

    Mobile Number: +1 386-336-9876

    ReplyDelete