Tuesday 11 December 2012

Nigerian Actress, Chika Ike Speaks On Her Upcoming Movies, Getting Older


The 27 year old actress has been entertaining Nigerians in diaspora for well over 8 years by starring in movies including Tear My Bra If You Can, Street President and Unstoppable.

photo
Portraying her characters well is definitely not an issue for the actress and she has an AMAA (Africa Movie Academy Awards) to prove it.
The actress and entrepreneur who turned 27 in November owns a retail store, Fancy Nancy.
The Anambra state indigene celerated her birthday with a trade fair for her store in Enugu, Fancy Nancy Trade Fair + Chika Ike’s Birthday Bash.
On her decision to have a birthday party together with her store’s event? 
Chika stated that “Most of my Enugu fans have been asking for Fancy Nancy and I was filming in Enugu, during the (birthday) period, so I am like why not kill two birds with one stone. It was fun”.
The actress also explains her reason why she is not scared of getting older
"Celebrities like Jane Fonda, Joke Silva and Cameron Diaz have proved that the effects of aging aren’t issues for them, but we can’t say so for women around the world who are scared of getting older.
So where does Chika Ike stand on aging as she is now a year older? Lol, she says – showing her fun side – I am not scared of aging because I believe age is nothing but a number.  
She further said “I am happy with what I have accomplished so far, I am happy and grateful to see another year”.
The actress when asked if she is a Diva answered" Certainly not, but I'll play one in an upcoming movie, My Diva.
More movies to expect from the actress soon include A Minute Silence, Tears of Ojugo and Maiden Tears.
“I just finished a movie called, Ifunanya”, says the star, which will premiere soon in the cinemas.
Favourite Reality Show? 
Kimola Lee-Simmons‘ Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane.
Sense of Style?
Classy and Simple. I love bold chunky neck pieces.
Favourite Comfort Look? 
Jeans & T-shirt
If you were asked to play the role of a famous personality, dead or alive, who would it be and why? 
Oprah. She’s an inspiration to women.

No comments:

Post a Comment